Top Education Apps That Are Making a Buzz in The eLearning Industry
Top Education Apps That Are Making A Buzz In The eLearning Industry
In this digital era, mobile apps are playing an essential role in making all services and products available to the end-users. Educational apps are one such category that transformed boring classroom sessions. The most popular education apps made education available to learners in remote locations too.
Be it new language learning apps, subject learning apps, competitive exam preparation apps, software code learning applications, or any other educational applications, the scope for every category in this evolving digital world is high. Hence, undoubtedly, education applications have become powerful assets for the industry and the best source for students to learn skills.
In this article, we would like to give a brief on a few top and trending educational apps. If you plan to invest in Education app development, you can find trending apps in this article and clone one from the list.
Let’s Get Started!
Best Education Apps That You Must Know 2023
Here is the list of the best educational apps that have acquired the trust of millions of learners and flagged a success signal in the online education industry.
Khan Academy is one of the most downloaded education apps in the world. Headquartered in California, USA, currently, Khan Academy has millions of active learners worldwide. The best suitable app for individuals of class 1st to 12th. Khan Academy is also recognized as a famous education app for academies in the USA that allows imitations to connect, interact, and educate their students in online mode seamlessly.
The app offers online learning sessions using interactive video classes, practice exercises, and exams/quizzes on topics with instant feedback. Further, its Bookmark and download feature makes learning more accessible even in offline mode. Content availability in offline mode is one of the best features that increase the weight of education app development like Kham Academy.
It has over 10 million app users across the global locations. This popular E-learning app in the USA has a 4.6/5 rating in the Google Play Store and a 4.5/5 rating in the Apple App Store.
Duolingo is another trending e-learning app that we must discuss. With over 100,000,000+ downloads, Duolingo is popularized as the most downloaded education app in the world for learning new languages. Its learner-friendly user interface and interactive sessions help users improve verbal and writing skills on a specific topic.
Duolingo-like the best education app while offering the world’s best way to learn a language, also assists learners in tracking their progress upon the successful completion of every session. This feature will build confidence levels in learners and improve the quality of service.
The app is free to download from Android and iPhone app stores. It has received a star rating of 4.5/5 from Android users and 4.7/5 from iPhone app users.
It is one of the famous interactive e-learning platforms for students/learners and instructors. It helps instructors to create purely a virtual environment where students and teachers can collaborate, learn/share knowledge over an uninterrupted and secured platform. Instructors can offer video tutorials, share assignments, monitor each student closely, and improve overall skill ability.
A quick registration, simple-to-send meeting code, paperless learning, online assignments, interactive dashboard view for students to know their progress and easy login and exit are all making this education app more successful.
Moreover, its ad-free online learning services are optimizing service quality and improving its brand value in the ever-competitive online education ecosystem. This secure e-learning platform has reported nearly 100,000,000+ downloads.
Babbel is one of the best alternatives to Duolingo-like top online language learning app. It offers interactive live sessions on concepts and also allows users to learn language through games/puzzles. Users can learn French, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, English, and many more foreign languages comfortably from their places.
Instant login, in-app chat assistance, online videos in real-time, quick access from remote locations, and choice of listening sessions on preferred timings are all the top benefits of education apps like Babbel.
It acquired the trust of nearly 50,000,000 learners, as of July 2023. 4.7/5 is its Android and iOS app store rankings.
With over 10 million downloads, Minecraft Education has occupied space in the list of best Android and iOS educational apps. It is the best education app that transforms the ways schools and organizations provide education. With its game-based learning theme, the app has gained the attention of nearly 35 million students and teachers across 115 countries.
These are a few top education apps where you can create a clone app with the same features and functionalities.
Top Benefits Of Education App Development
Education apps are digital assets for both educational institutions and students. They are offering the most convenient and comfortable ways for users, which might be students faculty, or institutions. Let’s take a look at the top advantages of education app development in this digital space.
- Top education apps allow users to access high-quality educational content anywhere anytime.
- Interactive video sessions make education more personalized to the learners.
- Education apps build a platform between instructors and students and offer knowledge augmentation over online
- Driven by the 24/7 availability of online learning materials, education apps offering improved learning experiences
- Most significantly, unlike traditional learning systems, e-Learning applications offer the flexibility of remote access.
- Education apps improve enhanced engagement of students and personalized app experiences.
- Education applications streamline the front desk operations of the institutions by automating student data management.
- Since mobile is a portable gadget, users can access their accounts and listen to sessions.
- On top of all, education mobile apps (Android and iOS) allow learners and patients to continuously track their performance and monitor learning progress.
How Much Does It Cost For An Education App Development?
The scope for educational mobile app development or e-learning solutions development is anticipated to grow in the years ahead. The development of competitive exam apps, language learning apps, School/College apps, subject learning apps, language translation apps, and many more make learning more convenient and seamless.
If you are looking to develop an education app, you might be thinking of the development cost of mobile application development.
The estimated cost of education app development will range from $20,000 to $75,000. However, the best Education App Development Company calculates the cost of educational apps based on the following factors:
- Education app design complexity
- Specifications, features, and functionalities of educational mobile apps impact on its development cost
- Educational mobile application development platforms will also influence the final cost of the app
- The team size and experience of the mobile app development company you hire will also draw a great difference between the estimated app development cost and the final app price
- Hourly charges of top mobile app developers will impact the final cost of education app development
- Technology stack is also one of the cost-impacting factors in education app development
- Integration of AI-powered in-app chatbot features might increase the estimated cost of education solutions.
Are you looking to hire the best education app development company in the USA?
Hyena is one of the best Educational mobile app development companies in USA, India, and UAE. We offer quality-driven, feature-rich, learner-specific, instructor-friendly, and institution-oriented educational applications at affordable prices.