Top Mobile Banking or Digital Banking Apps In UAE
Top Mobile Banking or Digital Banking Apps In UAE
In this digital era, people are geared to access everything remotely. Digital banking is one of the most popular trends in the UAE’s banking industry. Unlike services delivered by traditional banks, mobile banking applications equipped with advanced online banking features are ensure convenient access to banking services.
Mobile banking apps for Android and iOS remove the burden of standing in a long line and in-person visits to banks for money withdrawals or other services. These mobile apps for the banking sector let users manage their banking accounts securely and comfortably from their smartphones.
In this article, our mobile app developers have captured a few digital banking apps for those people or businesses who are living in the UAE. These top listed applications have been crowned with “Emirate’s Most Popular Banking Apps in 2021”.
Businesses or mobile app development companies in the UAE can benefit from cloning any of the following applications and reap the benefits in 2022.
Let’s take a look!
Best Mobile Banking App In The Middle East, UAE
Here are the best mobile apps in banking in UAE:
#1. Mashreq Neo
Mashreq Neo is one of the top digital banking apps for Android in the UAE. The app has got the Best Mobile Banking App in the Middle East Award in 2020 by World Finance.
Launched by Mashreq Bank (Dubai) in 2017, this digital banking application offers a range of services that occupy the most space of the modern digital banking space. This banking application makes banking services more convenient, comfortable, and highly accessible 24*7.
Here are some of the best features of mobile banking apps:
- The app offers safe and easy banking functions since it has advanced security features.
- Users can open digital banking accounts all through from the app in minutes.
- Instant online money transfer services: Users can remit money to banks across 35 countries.
- Attractive cashback up to AED 2,500 on remitting balance to Neo wallet from other accounts
- The app gives 1.25% interest on savings.
- Track trading data in real-time from the app
- It is best for paying bills and maintaining a good credit score.
- Being the best finance app in UAE, Neo also offers instant personal loans to eligible digital account holders. Hence, users can manage all finances through the app in simple taps.
- It is available for Android and iPhone mobile devices.
- The app has got a 3.8-star rating from Android users and a 4.1-star rating from iPhone users.
Would you like to create an ultimate banking app UAE just like Mashreq Neo?
A popular digital banking app which is offered by Emirates NBD. The digital banking drive become like an evolving trend in this forward-thinking era. Liv.UAE has plenty of user-friendly features and an attractive User Interface (UI).
It is a perfect digital banking solution for those who are looking ahead to meet their banking needs virtually.
The people of UAE can easily download, enter contact details, and scan Emirates ID to access the app’s digital banking functionalities at their fullest.
Currently, over 300,000 people across the Middle East region are using Liv.UAE app for their banking needs.
Here are user-centric features of trending UAE’s mobile banking apps like Liv.
- The app lets users open an instant account.
- Liv app is also recognized as the top FinTech apps in the United Arab Emirates. The app allows users to track their expenses in real-time.
- Users can swipe the debit card and transfer money to Liv.UAE app with ease for ease of use
- Exclusive discounts on using Liv for paying for favorite dining and lifestyle places
- Users can pay for Du, Etisalat, DEWA, Nol, and Salik from the app.
- Users can request or send money to others using social channels.
- 2% interest on account balances
- Users can manage finances effectively. Hence, the app enables users to meet their banking goals and track expenses.
- Available for both Android and iPhone mobile operating systems.
E20 is shining like a star in this new era of digital banking for improving the online banking experience. It is popularized as the best digital business baking app of 2021 in Dubai, UAE.
It is offered by the Emirates NBD- the Best Bank in Dubai and UAE. Intends to offer highly reliable and secure online banking services for entrepreneurs and SME businesses, the bank has launched this digital mobile business banking service platform in 2019.
Irrespective of business size and model, Small to medium-sized companies can register and join with E20.
The app is loaded with plenty of useful features to make lifestyle and digital banking needs more convenient and in-hand.
What are the benefits of installing on-demand mobile banking apps UAE like E20?
- Users can instantly transfer money between local and international bank accounts
- Users can track and view all payments and transfers
- All-new dashboard for viewing expenses, savings, and investments
- Quick access to beneficiaries for remitting the money in seconds.
- Users can stay on top of Telecommunication, Utilities, RTA, and Credit Card bills
- In-app chatting facility for more personalized services
- Offers on fixed deposits
- Users can apply and track the status of their personal loans
- Businesses can manage all finances with ease
- The app runs seamlessly on a laptop, mobile devices (Android and iOS), and tablet.
Hyena, the best mobile app development company UAE, has a team of professional and highly skilled Native Android app developers, Native iPhone app developers, and web app developers. We create best-in-class mobile banking apps that meet its vision.
Being the best mobile app development services provider in the United Arab Emirates, we offer you flawless banking app development services.
YAP is a leading digital banking app in UAE offered by RAKBANK. With featuring intelligent and innovative digital banking tools, the app helps users to have control over their accounts all the time.
The app is featured with money-management tools that provide analytics reports of expenses and let users well organize their balances.
Further, users can also experience outstanding digital banking functionalities such as virtual debit cards, instant no-fee money transfers to YAP 2 YAP, QR code scanning and payments facility, and many more.
Few more significant features of UAE’s famous digital banking app like YAP:
- Insightful spending analytics for better budget management
- Local and international money transfers in just a few clicks
- Safe and secure digital banking experience.
- Multi-currency card feature that makes digital currency exchange easier and faster.
- Zero charges on international money transfers
- No minimum balance restrictions
- The Yap app is available to download from Google Play and Apple App Store.
#5. ADIB Mobile Banking App
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank’s (ADIB) mobile app is one of the tough competitors to Emirates NBD’s digital mobile applications in UAE. ADIB is offering manifold benefits to the users of its mobile applications.
This progressive digital banking application help users control their bank accounts right from their mobile devices.
What users can do with this on-demand digital banking solution?
- Track savings details in real-time
- View or download all transactions
- Manage credit card bill payments
- Money transfer to local and international bank accounts
- Track credit card spends
- Recharge mobile devices and Salik credit
- Android user ratings: 4.2/5 and iPhone user ratings: 4.0/5 star rating.
#6. ADIB Amwali Mobile Banking App
It is another popular digital baking app offered by ADIB. This innovative mobile banking app is aimed to deliver one-stop digital banking services to UAE’s youth.
The benefits of opening a digital account with ADIB Amwali are:
- Send or receive money instantly
- Youth can learn money management skills
- Set financial budget goals
- People can track spending digitally.
How Much Does it Cost to Develop Mobile Digital Banking Apps?
The development of a mobile banking app for Android with basic features costs around $50,000 and whereas a complex design and full-featured banking mobile app cost around $150,000. The development time required for these digital banking apps approximately needs 3-4 months.
This estimated cost will depend on various factors. Such as:
- App development platform (Android/iOS)
- App features (Basic, medium, complex level)
- App Type (Native or hybrid)
- Mobile app developers team size, location, and experience
- The technology stack used for mobile application development
- Mobile app development timeframes
These all factors will change the estimated cost of the Android apps or iPhone apps.
Hyena.ai has vast experience in developing software, web, and world-class mobile applications for Android and iOS. Based on our software application development experience, we suggest our patrons use the right development stack to enhance the quality, performance, and appearance of app projects.
Whether you develop native apps or cross-platform apps to build an app that meets end-user needs, we focus on app requirements and UI complexity level to choose the right technology stack.
Being the top mobile apps development company, we focus on our client business objectives, targeted audience size, and project goals.
Such research will assist leading mobile app developers in UAE in creating to make their client’s projects more customer-centric and aid them in developing enterprise profitable mobile applications.